So, I've been tagged by Amy. Ok...I have to list 10 things about myself that are a little offbeat or weird, eh? Oh, ok. Random facts, habits or goals. Ok...here goes.
1. I play World of Warcraft. Pretty much every day.
2. I've never lived in any other state but Texas. Actually probably never lived more than 200 miles from my home town.
3. I have a list of every book I've read since April of 1974. Almost 1100 now. Someday, I'm going to make that a Diaryland page.
4. Popcorn is my favorite food and it goes with almost anything. Especially pizza.
5. I attended the last three baseball games to ever be played at the old Arlington Stadium, first home of the Texas Rangers. The last one of those was also the last game for two baseball legends: Nolan Ryan and George Brett. I have a photograph that I took of George Brett getting a base hit on his last major league at-bat.
6. The only foreign country I've ever been in is Mexico. Once. Barely. Went to Juarez once while on vacation to El Paso.
Heh. This is more difficult than I thought it would be.
7. I am an only child.
8. I still read comic books. Only, when you're grown up, you get to call them "Graphic Novels."
9. I won a fourth place Karaoke contest in Houston at a Buffy Convention, singing "Hanging By A Moment."
and last, but certainly not least...
10. I'm going to get to sing "Take Me Out To the Ballgame" before a 2008 Texas Rangers home game and Rangers Ballpark in Arlington! Huzzah!!
Oh. Now, I get to tag some people. Heh. *evil grin*
Andy, Requiel, Ms. Brazil, Ricky, Laura, Tricia, Sandyz, Morticon, Dave...I don't think anyone else read this...not sure, though.
Oh, well...TTFN, y'all