Hm...ok. I'll do this survey thing, too.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
3. Jefe (pronounced Hefay)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
2. Vlad the Verbose
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My musical ability
2. I catch on to new things quickly
3. Um...ok. I think I'm reasonably intelligent.
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My weight
2. My moodiness
3. My seeming propensity to alienate everyone around me by Number 2.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. Raised in Christian home by parents who come as close to being true Christians as I've ever seen.
2. Parents are Democrats.
3. Family is apparently from England or Belgium.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Casual conversations with strangers
2. The possibility that a train might derail while I'm sitting at a crossing.
3. Hillary Clinton (no, really)
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
2. Diet soda of some kind (preferrably A&W Root Beer or Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.
3. A good book to read.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. A Seiko titanium watch
2. A pair of Brown Shoes
3. Briefs (Haynes)
THREE OF YOUR NEW FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment)
1. Vitamin R--Chevelle
2. Strong Tower--Newsboys
3. When My Heart Runs Dry--Matt Redman
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
2. Being thin
3. Sleeping while Rachel drives herself home from school
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. Common interests
2. Different interests
3. Spiritual connection
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. I've never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music.
2. God gave Rock and Roll to you.
3. She blinded me with science.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
3. Hair (preferrably brunette)
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO
1. Understand anything to do with what's under the hood of an automobile.
2. Fly like an eagle.
3. Eat brussel sprouts (what are those things, anyway??).
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
2. Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. Playing PS2 or XBox games.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Eat pizza.
2. Travel. Anywhere. Well, maybe not just anywhere. Hawaii. New England.
3. Buy tickets to see the Red Sox play the Yankees at Fenway Park.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1. Brain surgeon.
2. CEO of Microsoft.
3. President of Iraq.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. United Kingdom (Ireland, Scotland, England)
3. New England (Boston, Bar Harbor, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket)
THREE KIDS NAMES
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Become immortal
2. See the Red Sox play at Fenway Park
3. Own a Corvette convertible
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1. I don't see trash laying around.
2. I believe that if my wife says that I can do something, that really means it's ok to do it.
3. I like baseball.
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK
1. I'd rather go shopping than watch football.
2. I'd rather go see a movie with the girls than go camping with the guys.
3. I cry at movies. Openly. Unashamedly. I'm in touch with my feminine side.
There. That's it.